Frequently asked questions
Where and when can I play the Parking lot bingo?
- In the Parking lot of Classic IV now All Star Gaming Centre, 1385 Walker Road. On Saturday July 4th and Saturday July 11th at 1pm. Parking Lot sales begin at 11 am, RAIN OR SHINE.
What can I Buy?
- Each person must purchase a minimum of 1 – $60.00 package. If desired, you can purchase more than 1 package. The package includes everything there will be no additional sales during the session.
What is included in my $60.00 Parking Lot Bingo Package?
- (3) Black – Super G Cards
- (1) 3 strip Book (Perfect)
- (3) Orange – Super Jackpot Cards
- (3) Aqua – Accumulator Cards
- (2) Red – Extra Jackpot Cards
- (1) Bingo Dabber
- (1) Black Board to dab your cards on
- 1 format that has the prizes and designated numbers and rules of play on it
- 1 bag to dispose of your dabbed products
Would I be able to keep up with purchasing 2 packages?
- Recommend for an avid player as the session will be called at the current speed.
Can I buy extra cards?
Can I make my purchase ahead of time?
- No, not at this time.
Is there going to be machines (PBV) available to play?
Can I use debit?
Will the ATM be available?
- Not in our facility so make sure to bring your cash with you
Can I reserve my parking spot?
Where do I park?
- From Walker road come straight at the stop sign and around the back of the building. There will be a tent set up to make your purchase. You will be assigned a designated parking space by one of the staff. We will be social distancing and have each car park in every other spot.
How do I hear the caller?
- Tune in to FM station 92.1, as this is where the communication for the game occurs.
Where is the caller?
- The caller will be on the stage inside the centre.
How do I stop the game?
- HONK YOUR HORN AND FLASH YOUR LIGHTS! There will be 4-5 staff at all times in the parking lot area who will communicate directly with the caller inside. Staff members will have on florescent yellow hats.
How do I get paid?
- Once your card has been validated a staff member will come to your vehicle to perform the payout and bring a balloon to display where the winners are parked.
Do I have to stay in my car?
- Yes due to Covid- 19 you must stay inside your vehicle for the entire event unless you need to utilize the washroom.
What if I need to use the washroom?
- You can get out of your car and make your way to the entrance at the side of building. An attendant will be there to guide you through the facility to use the washroom.
Is there going to be a 5 minute break?
Can I get something to eat or drink?
- Unfortunately at this time we are not allowed to sell food or beverages at this time. Feel free to bring goodies and snacks with you for your enjoyment in your vehicle.
Do I have to wear a mask?
- We suggest that you should wear a mask anytime there is contact with someone from outside your vehicle.
What happens if my radio does not work?
- We suggest bringing an FM radio from home.
I don’t drive can I play?
- Unfortunately no, you will need to be in a vehicle to participate in Parking Lot Bingo.
Can I bring a lawn chair to play?
Can I come on a motorcycle/bicycle?
- As long as you stay on your motorcycle/bicycle and have an FM radio.
I have a gift certificate, will it be accepted?